Saturday 31 July 2010

The Truth 1x01 A Diley and Melena Story

I just reloaded this again it got deleted =/ Miley's POV How I loved hanging out with Demi and Selena they were my best friends since we were in diapers we literally grew up together. We are like the 3 musketeers one for all all for one lol. There basically like my sisters we tell each other everything there is to know except that I think I might be BI!!!! I think I'm starting to develop feelings for Demi it all started in my dreams. One night I had a dream of Demi and me and lets just say that I woke up completely wet!!! And ever since that night I have been dreaming about her every single night yeah I know sounds creepy but hey I can't control my dreams. And the worst part is that I'm starting to moan in my sleeps. My mom has told me that I talk in my sleep saying "That feels so good" and of course I told her that I was getting a massage in my sleep god I wouldn't even know what my mom would do to me if I told her about my dreams. She believes that a man and a women are the only ones that should be together. That all gays and lesbians must burn in hell but surely I have a different opinion then her. But I could never tell Demi any of this for sure I would lose her as a friend. Back to Demi, Miley and Selena's conversation Selena: So guys what are we going to do today? Demi: I have no idea but lets go out somewhere Selena: What about the beach there's a lot of cute guys there Demi: Sounds awesome (notices that Miley is staring at her) Hello Miley you there you keep ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzidE9r181M&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment