Monday 23 January 2012

Dog Needs Diapers?

HiEveryone! I've been getting really interested into vlogging and videos lately, so this is where I'm going to post my random thoughts, rants, and whatever. So who are you Michael Warbux? I'm a music producer, and I wanted to share my life behind the studio. Not only am I a producer, but I also run a weekly webcast called "Sunday Night Showcase." You can watch it at: www.reppghhiphop.com It's on every Sunday at 8pm EST. If you're a UStream member, you can join in on the live chat, and participate in the "Delivers or Throw It In The Rivers" game we play with each song. If you're a producer/rapper/singer - submit your music to me for the chance to be on the show. Other than that, sit back, and watch my life unfold. You're either going to hate me or love me. Either way is cool, as long I get a date with your mom. Rate, Comment & Subscribe as well! My Other Links: twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment