Monday 9 July 2012

Chemical Burn from a Disposable Diaper!!!!!

Yet another reason to switch!!! YES, It actually happened to Zoe!!! I totally never thought it would....but this just reconfirms why we are SWITCHING!!! I have heard talk of chemical burns from other youtube Mommy's....but never thought it would actually happen to my child. Your child could be next! I understand that disposable diapers work best for many many families and thats totally fine....I myself have used them on my daughter for two years! Im not trying to bash anyone who chooses to use them...I am simply trying to spread awareness about what can happen when using them! Zoe's chemical burn is minor....BUT it could have been a LOT worse! I know there is no 100% Guarantee that it for sure is a chemical burn....but it seems to the culprit. And since the diaper she was wearing was split opened then I am fairly certain thats what it is! If you are using disposable diapers make sure to check the diaper thoroughly for any rips or tears that could expose the chemicals to baby's skin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment