Thursday 28 June 2012

Exposed

Thanks, MJ...for being so brave and so honest and so raw about such a sensitive subject. Its funny how when we get to this point, there are things some of us do..actually wear, to avoid showing so much of ourselves...from wearing long shirts to wearing "pads" when they aren't needed...just to protect ourselves from exposure. I write this, blushing from head to toe, but I promised myself that this year would be a "NO FEAR YEAR"... so here we go... I think that because we are women, and we are physically made already with our parts "hidden" if you will, as opposed to men who are born with their parts on the outside, it is disconcerting to find yourself with that part of you "outlined" in your clothes...when before our bellies, our thighs, etc hid us so well. I think we all just have to find our own comfort zone as to how much are we willing to "expose" ... MJ's video: www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment