Saturday 15 October 2011

Adult Diaper Review - Store Brands

This is a review of diapers that you can get in store These are all adult diapers and a quick review on all them (I FORGOT RITE-AID), but I'm sure they are the same as all the rest of the diapers I have reviewed. www.depends.com Price Between: 8.99 - 15.99 www.walgreens.com Price Between: 10.99 - 15.99 www.cvs.com Price Between: (8.99 - 15.99) www.walmart.com Price Between: (9.99 - 11.99) So, basically the Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens are all the same diaper type. I can't tell the difference The Defends are just a little bit bigger and hold more. and are thicker, other then that nothing else about that I can tell has changed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
    Adult Diapers

    ReplyDelete