Monday 19 September 2011

Futurama Quiz-O-Rama 8

Hermes's Beuracratic statis is at stake in this segment as Bender mistakenly sends the Quiz-O-Rama segment to Zapp Brannigan's ship. Hope rests in the hands of Zapp now... I mean Kiff. Enjoy... Sorry it's been so long since my last Quiz-O-Rama post. I've been very busy. Anyway, I really liked how this one turned out. It seems my quiz-o-rama segments get more and more complex. I can't wait for season 6 of Futurama on Comedy Central June 24th. The answers to these questions will be posted soon. Answers: 1. The top five most frequently uttered words are... 5) Bite 4) My 3) Shiny 2) Daffodil and 1) Ass (From "War Is The H-Word") 2. "...an EXPERT ON HUMANS." (From "The Series Has Landed") 3. Coney Island College (From "Mars University") 4. Planet Amazonia (From "Amazon Women In The Mood") 5. Pluto (From "The Bird-Bot Of Ice-Catraz") 6. A Sperm (EWW!) (From "Parasites Lost") 7. That the Nintendians could through there laundry in with Earth's. (From "Anthologies Of Interest II") 8. .08% alcohol (From "The Bird-Bot Of Ice-Catraz") 9. 1) "Underwater Living At It's Finest" 2) "Unique Archetecture: Must See To Believe" and 3) "Suspiciously Fantastic Apartment" (technically in New Jersey) 10. Death Factory III (From "A Bicyclops Built For Two") 11. "...through her PARENTS." (From "Amazon Women In The Mood") 12. Kyoto Japan (From "Crimes Of The Hot") 13. When he was still in his diapers... at age 8 (From "A Clone Of My Own") 14. True 15. 3 (In "Future-Drama", "Bart vs. Lisa vs. The ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, interesting post. I have been wondering about this topic, so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be subscribing to your site. Keep up the good posts.
    Adult Diapers

    ReplyDelete