Saturday 2 April 2011

Ladies Wide Fitting Shoes - 3 Reasons You Should Wear Shoes That Are the Right Size

Are you wondering if you should wear ladies wide fitting shoes? In this article I am going to give you 3 reasons you should wear shoes that are the right size.

If you are like me then at first you might not have wanted to admit that you had wide feet. I didn't even like to go shoe shopping with my friends since they had these little size 4 narrow shoes and I would whisper that I needed a size 9 wide or I would try to cram my foot into something smaller just to fit in. This was not a good idea.

Reason #1 - Hammertoes

Have you ever seen someone wearing flip flop and their toes were curled around to the side or they seemed to curl under? This is commonly known as the hammertoe. You can develop this by either wearing shoes that are too small or too narrow for you.

Reason #2 - Bad Circulation

By wearing shoes that are actually too narrow for you you can cause yourself to have bad circulation. If you know about reflexology you know that your feet as connected to all parts of your body. Be kind to your feet and you will be healthier.

Reason #3 - Corns

There are many ladies that have gotten corns on the side of their feet from wear too narrow of a shoe. It usually shoes up on your little toe and it is not at all attractive.

So be kind to your feet and invest in some ladies wide fitting shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment