Tuesday 8 February 2011

"Truth Is Stranger than Fiction" for BraveHeart Women by Debra Hadraba #70

Welcome to Honor Your Truth....The "Is It True?" Series Episode Seventy "Truth is stranger than fiction" I was digging through my bag, scrounging around for my wallet when a few moustaches flew out and landed on the counter right in front of the sales clerk. She looked at me with a kind of curious fear. I promptly owned the moustaches. Yah, these are my moustaches as if this would explain everything and be of some comfort to her. Although I couldnt read her mind, it appeared to backfire by the puzzled twist in her eye. I was a weirdo. Had I not been in such a hurry, I might have augmented my purchases in order to appear more normal. I was buying a case of beer, a few dozen ears of corn, and diapers. Throw a couple moustaches on top of that stuff and you have a very odd sales transaction. I wasnt on a typical beer run. There is rarely a typical run to the store because the unspoken rule is that you must ask everyone present and everyone on their way if they need anything. If you end up at a store by chance, you should call home. Its just how we roll and I dont know why. That being said, I scooped up the moustaches, paid the clerk, and headed back to the party. When I got back to the house, the balloon by the front door had a moustache on it. Moustaches were popping up everywhere. A friend of mine had given my nephew a box of moustachesnot just a few.but a big box chock full of them. He loves a costume and if at all possible, he lives in one. The box included the days of ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZqLgOSlTik&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment