Sunday 10 October 2010

Women - You Can Stand Up and Urinate - Updated

Is it hard for you to bend down and sit on a toilet? Is it even harder when you need to do this outside of your own home? Would you like to stand up and urinate? Read on.

When my elderly aunt needed transportation to and from her doctor's office and to run errands I would be the one she would call.

I was young and did not have a clue as to the problems of the elderly or handicapped but I learned by transporting my aunt.

My aunt had problems with arthritis and she could not bend her legs easily and trying to sit on her toilet at home even with an extension on her toilet seat, in a doctor's office or at a hospital was a painful, horrible ordeal she would have to tolerate.

YOU TELL ME- HOW DO YOU BEND SOMEBODY THAT CAN NOT BE BENT?

Well, this became part of my job description as I transported my aunt. She lived alone and I know that she struggled each and every time she had to bend down to use her extended toilet.

One day I was waiting in the waiting room for her to return from her visit with her doctor. I heard a woman talking to her neighbor on the next chair. I listened in on their conversation and even butted in and asked a few questions.

You see, this woman was explaining to her neighbor about this wonderful product she had just purchased.

SHE COULD URINATE ANYPLACE, ANYTIME!

She explained about how it was a urinal that slipped inside her clothes and she could urinate, anyplace, and anytime. She did not need any assistance and it was completely discreet.

Well, I can tell you my mind started working overtime. My aunt could certainly use this marvelous urinal in her home and right here in her own doctor's office. She would be able to stand up and urinate. I would not have to bend her and put her in excruciating pain. I could not wait until my aunt walked back into the waiting room.

When she finally appeared I had this wonderful lady repeat her story and asked her how we bought the product.

My aunt did not need any convincing, she was sold. She mentioned that she would even save a fortune in disposable diapers she had at times been forced to wear.

The woman whipped out her small urinal and showed it to her right there in the lobby.

There were about six other women present and they all watched the presentation and were very impressed.

She showed all the women how easy it was to use the urinal and its two different lengths of tubing. She told how it could easily be rinsed out and reused.

The tubing could slide into a disposable/reusable vinyl bag. Presto, she showed how easy the deed could be accomplished and nobody had to be the wiser.

I could tell this woman was very excited about her new urinal. It had changed her life drastically and now she was eager to share her experience with others. Her excitement bounded around the room. We were all affected by it.

If my aunt had been convinced before seeing the product demonstrated, after seeing the demonstration her mind was definitely made up.

My aunt was very excited about returning home and ordering her new lifesaver.

My mind started thinking of other ways the small, compact, plastic urinal could be used.

It could be used with people in wheelchairs, bed confined and on airplanes, and anywhere a toilet was not available.

I thought I could use this fantastic device since I was going on a camping trip and I was not looking forward to squatting in the bushes. I could stand up and urinate just like my aunt.

I then became very excited. My aunt had wanted to visit her sister for months but because of the urination problem she had to put that idea on the back burner. Now she could visit her sister.

My aunt purchased this wonderful urinal and her life has been independent, less painful and happier since.

This women's urinal can be used anyplace, anytime.

Women everywhere, do you know what this means?

FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEDOM

Thank you for reading my article. I hope you enjoyed all my articles. Please let me hear from you.

Copyright 2006 Linda Meckler

No comments:

Post a Comment